How to get a CSCS Green Card
How to apply for your CSCS Green Labourer card with Manchester Plant Training.
- Below is a simple three step guide to applying for your Labourer CSCS Card.
- 1. Complete a one day Health and Safety Course at MPT.
- The first step is to prove you have an acceptable qualification; you can send your certificate by email or post as part of your application.
- We offer this course every 3-4 weeks at our centre in Bury.
- Call us on 0161 762 0834 to book your place.
- £125.00 + VAT
- 2. Pass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test (AKA The CSCS Test)
- As with most things within the industry, the second step is the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test.
- Call 0344 99 444 88 to book this at a location close to you.
- The centres are the same places as where you may have taken your driving theory test.
- 3. Pay £35 and apply for your card.
- The Final Step is you pay £35. You can do this with a credit or debit card over the phone.
- Call CSCS on 0344 99 44 777 to do so.
- MPT will do this on your behalf if you attend the one day course.
- To do this, we will need a copy of your CITB H&S Test pass certificate.